LSU introduces new Skyline Club for 2017, plus other ticket packages and parking on sale now
— LSU Football (@LSUfootball) August 16, 2017
BATON ROUGE – The new Skyline Club, located atop the south deck of Tiger Stadium, is among several ticket opportunities being offered to LSU fans for the 2017 season.
The Skyline Club, priced from $45 to $120 depending on the game, will feature an all-you-can eat special menu that is included in the price of the ticket. Additional menu items along with beverages, including beer and wine, will be available for an additional cost to those purchasing tickets in the Skyline Club.
“We are excited to be able to offer this new concept in Tiger Stadium to our fans,” LSU Vice-Chancellor and Director of Athletics Joe Alleva said. “The new Skyline Club will provide an affordable club-level experience for fans, while also giving us an opportunity to continue to enhance and provide unique ways to entertain them.”
The Skyline Club will be able to accommodate up to 1,500 fans in sections 650-658 of the south endzone of Tiger Stadium. The Skyline Club is open-air seating.
The new Skyline Club is one of several ticket options currently being offered to fans for the 2017 season. Other ticket opportunities to see the Tigers in Death Valley this year include:
- A limited number of two-game and three-game packages in the South Stadium Club.
- Price is $500 per seat per game (includes cost of ticket and TAF donation).
- Amenities include:
- Exclusive entry to Tiger Stadium
- Climate controlled lounge areas
- Catered meals and beverages
- Beer and wine available for purchase
- Television monitors with instant replay and access to watch other football games both before and after the LSU contest
- Four-game packages in general seating areas of Tiger Stadium.
- A limited number of individual game tickets remain on sale for as low as $30 a seat for select games.
LSU is offering automobile season parking passes in Lots 407 and 409 as well as motorhome passes in Lot 412. These parking passes are good for only the 2017 season.
For more information on these tickets and parking options currently available for the 2017 season, visit www.LSUtix.net.
- < PREV Delphfrine Lee-Collins named John Ehret interim head football coach
- NEXT > Report: LHSAA expected to investigate transfer of West Monroe DT Dalvin Hutchinson