XULA finalizes schedule for next five volleyball dates at UNO facility
NEW ORLEANS — Xavier University of Louisiana finalized days and times for its next five women’s volleyball home dates — all to be played at the University of New Orleans Human Performance Center.
The matches were moved from XULA’s Convocation Center because of August water damage that buckled sections of the court, which was installed in 2021. There will be no competition or practices in the arena through the end of October.
The upcoming home schedule:
• Texas College — Saturday, Sept. 17 at 1 and 5 p.m.
• Texas A&M-Texarkana — Friday, Oct. 7 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 8 at 5 p.m.
• Our Lady of the Lake — Saturday, Oct. 22 at 5 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 23 at 11 a.m.
All five dates are Red River Athletic Conference matches. Approximate address of the Human Performance Center is 2161 Leon C. Simon Drive, New Orleans LA 70122 — near the intersection of Leon C. Simon and Elysian Fields Avenue. Tickets previously purchased online for these matches will be honored at UNO.
XULA (4-2) will play its first two RRAC matches of the season against the University of the Southwest in Hobbs, N.M. — 6 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday. Times are Mountain Daylight.
- < PREV Northwestern State QB Miles Fallin finds comfort in first career start
- NEXT > John Curtis baseball standout Michael O'Brien commits to Mississippi State