LSU among 16 hosts for 2023 NCAA Baseball Regionals
BATON ROUGE, La. – The NCAA announced Sunday night that LSU will serve as one of 16 host sites for an NCAA Baseball Regional.
The four-team, double-elimination regional at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field will begin on Friday. The matchups and starting times for the Baton Rouge Regional and the entire 64-team field will be announced at 11 a.m. CT Monday on ESPN2.
LSU is playing host to an NCAA Regional for the 27th time and for the first time since 2019.
16 NCAA REGIONAL HOST SITES Regional sites, listed with host institutions:
Auburn, Alabama – Auburn
Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU
Charlottesville, Virginia – Virginia
Clemson, South Carolina – Clemson
Columbia, South Carolina – South Carolina
Conway, South Carolina – Coastal Carolina
Gables, Florida – Miami
Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas
Gainesville, Florida – Florida
Lexington, Kentucky – Kentucky
Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt
Stanford, California – Stanford
Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma
State Terre Haute, Indiana – Indiana State
Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Alabama
Winston-Salem, North Carolina – Wake Forest
Below is ticket information for the 2023 NCAA Baton Rouge Regional:
- The deadline for LSU Baseball season ticket holders to place orders NCAA Regional tickets was Friday, May 26, at 5 p.m. CT.
- Season ticket holders who would still like to place orders for NCAA Regional tickets must contact the LSU Athletics ticket office by phone on Monday at (225) 578-2184 or (800) 960-8587. The ticket office is open on Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
- If tickets are available, the general public sale for All-Session regional tickets will begin Thursday, June 1, at 9 a.m. Any available tickets will be available online at www.LSUTIX.net.
- If tickets are available, Individual-Session regional tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. CT on Friday, June 2, online at www.LSUTIX.net.
- Team TAF members who have joined by Tuesday, May 30, will have access to a pre-sale for tickets prior to the general public sale. For information on becoming a Team TAF member and to donate now, please visit – https://www.lsutaf.org/membership.
NCAA Postseason History at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field
NCAA Regional Tournaments (27): 1986, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2023
NCAA Super Regional Series (11): 2000, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- < PREV Delgado awakens after slow start to stay alive at JUCO World Series
- NEXT > Uhlman's Tulane squad found a way to get back up after many knockdowns