CST to air Northwestern State at Nicholls football contest Oct. 12
NATCHITOCHES – When the Northwestern State football team returns from its open week, it will find itself on a familiar network.
The Southland Conference announced Monday the Demons’ Oct. 12 Southland Conference game at No. 15 Nicholls will air on Cox Sports Television, marking the second straight NSU game to air on CST. The announcement was made as the conference office and its television partners revealed its Week Seven broadcast schedule.
For viewers outside the CST footprint, the game will air on ESPN+.
The announcement from the league office marks the third Northwestern State game this year to be carried by an over-the-air provider, following the Sept. 14 SEC Network game at LSU and the Sept. 28 CST matchup against Southeastern Louisiana.
The meeting with the Colonels also will air on the Demon Sports Network, flagshipped by 94.9 FM The River and including 710 AM KEEL in Shreveport and 105.5 KBKK in Alexandria.
Saturday, October 12
* Lamar at Sam Houston State, 2 p.m., ESPN+
* Northwestern State at Nicholls, 3 p.m., Cox Sports Television/ESPN+
* UIW at Southeastern Louisiana, 4 p.m., ESPN+
* McNeese at Central Arkansas, 4 p.m., ESPN+
* Houston Baptist at Abilene Christian, 6 p.m., ESPN3
*Southland Conference Game
- < PREV Tulane holds first preseason women's basketball practice
- NEXT > Southeastern opens fall baseball practice