Brandon is the Training Manager of Anytime Fitness Destrehan and has extensive experience working with athletes young and old. After beginning his career at Elmwood Fitness working with individual clients, he started working with high school athletes and running outdoor boot camps.
While working with The Fitness Principle at EJGH under Mackie Shilstone, Brandon worked with NFL and MLB athletes and officials as well as other prominent figures.
At Anytime Fitness, Brandon helped Daniell Nielsen achieve the 2013 Member Success Story of the Year. Brandon was a five time team LHSAA Wrestling Champion and an individual champion in 2003.
• Patrick Jackson – LA Tech RB/Former NFL Player
• Anthony Hill – NFL Tight End
• Hunter Wendelstedt – MLB Umpire
• John Goodman – Actor
• Daniell Nielsen – 2013 Anytime Fitness Member Success Winner
• 2012 and 2013 Brother Martin State Champion Wrestling Team
Personal Training Manager
American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
American Red Cross CPR Certified
Les Mills CX Worx Instructor
“Pursuing a goal is making the choice to commit to hundreds of small choices. “